Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Watch Northampton - Morecambe soccer live streaming

Competition: Northampton Town - Morecambe live
Northampton Town - Morecambe live stream
Northampton Town - Morecambe live stream
Colchester - Macclesfield match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match will be played by one of a leader and outsider (ranked 9 and 22).
  • Colchester has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (39%), has a chance of promoted (21%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Macclesfield has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • In this match Colchester is certain favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Colchester won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Colchester won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.

    Bradford - Scunthorpe match overview, prediction&tips

  • Watch a battle-game between leader and a mid-table team (ranked 6 in the zone Promotion to League Two (Play Offs) and 15).
  • Bradford has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (49%), has a chance of promoted (42%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Scunthorpe has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (5%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Bradford could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Bradford will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Bradford won 4 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 15-11.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Bradford won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 5-3.

    Grimsby - Exeter match overview, prediction&tips

  • Grimsby has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Exeter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (38%), has a good chance of promoted (62%), has a chance of win league (18%).
  • Grimsby is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Exeter is in super shape now and in the last match got series of victories (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Exeter will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Grimsby won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 5-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Grimsby won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 0-4.

    Colchester - Macclesfield match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por uno de los líderes y los de afuera (en el puesto 9 y 22). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. En este partido, el Colchester es el claro favorito.
    El pasado 3 head-to-head matches Colchester ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 3-3. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Colchester ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 1-0.

    Bradford - Scunthorpe match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay un líder y un equipo de mitad de tabla (en el puesto 6 y 15). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
  • Bradford podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. Bradford tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 11 head-to-head matches Bradford ganó 4 partidos, dibujados 5 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 15-11. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Bradford ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 5-3.

    Grimsby - Exeter match overview, prediction&tips

    Grimsby en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). Exeter en los últimos partidos con una serie de victorias y está en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 4). Exeter tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 7 head-to-head matches Grimsby ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 5-8. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Grimsby ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 0-4.

    Colchester - Macclesfield match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte einer der Führer und Außenseiter (Platz 9 und 22). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. In diesem Spiel ist Colchester der klare Favorit.
    Letzte 3 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 3-3. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-0.

    Bradford - Scunthorpe match overview, prediction&tips

    Im Spiel gibt es ein Führer und ein Team von Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 6 und 15). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
  • Bradford Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. Bradford haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 11 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 4 Spiele, 5 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 15-11. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 5-3.

    Grimsby - Exeter match overview, prediction&tips

    Heimmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). Gastmannschaft im letzten Spiel ist eine Reihe von Siegen und ist in sehr guter Form (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 4). Exeter haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 7 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 5-8. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 0-4.

    Colchester - Macclesfield match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют один из лидеров и аутсайдер (занимают места 9 и 22). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. В этом матче Colchester является несомненным фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Colchester выиграл 1, ничья 1, програл 1, разница голов 3-3. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Colchester выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 1-0.

    Bradford - Scunthorpe match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются один из лидеров и команда середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 6 и 15). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
  • У Scunthorpe могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. Bradford будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Bradford выиграл 4, ничья 5, програл 2, разница голов 15-11. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Bradford выиграл 2, ничья 2, програл 1, разница голов 5-3.

    Grimsby - Exeter match overview, prediction&tips

    Grimsby в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). Exeter в последних матчах имеет серию побед и находится в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 4). Exeter будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Grimsby выиграл 2, ничья 2, програл 3, разница голов 5-8. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Grimsby выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 2, разница голов 0-4.

    Colchester - Macclesfield match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач изигра един от лидерите и аутсайдерите (класирана 9 и 22). Двата отбора играят хаотично. В този мач, Colchester е категоричен фаворит.
    Последните 3 главата до главата мачове Colchester спечели 1 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 3-3. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Colchester спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 1-0.

    Bradford - Scunthorpe match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има лидер и екип от средата на таблицата (класирана 6 и 15). Двата отбора играят хаотично.
  • В Scunthorpe може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. Bradford ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 11 главата до главата мачове Bradford спечели 4 мача, равенство 5 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 15-11. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Bradford спечели 2 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 5-3.

    Grimsby - Exeter match overview, prediction&tips

    Grimsby в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). Exeter в последния мач е поредица от победи и е в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 4). Exeter ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 7 главата до главата мачове Grimsby спечели 2 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 5-8. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Grimsby спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 0-4.