Hospedagem de Sites com cPanel, PHP, MySQL, Emails e SSL Grtis
Sheffield United v Watford live stream

Competition: Sheff Utd v Watford live
Sheffield United - Watford FC live stream
Sheffield United - Watford FC live stream
Bournemouth - Arsenal match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let's enjoy game between two mid-table teams (ranked 14 and 11).
  • Bournemouth has a chance of relegated (18%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Arsenal has a very small chance of relegated (3%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Bournemouth is in unsatisfactory shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recent matches Arsenal is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Bournemouth could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Arsenal will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Bournemouth won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 8-22.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Bournemouth won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 6-8.

    Chelsea - S`hampton match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 4 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage) and 17).
  • Chelsea has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (70%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • S`hampton has a chance of relegated (28%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • In this match Chelsea is certain favorite.
  • Last 17 head-to-head matches Chelsea won 11 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 38-17.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Chelsea won 4 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 14-9.

    Wolverhampton - Man City match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 6 and 3 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage)).
  • Man City has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a chance of win league (17%).
  • Instantly two teams are in a excellent shape.
  • Wolverhampton could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Man City is absolute favorite.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Wolverhampton won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Wolverhampton won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.

    Bournemouth - Arsenal match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por equipos de la mitad de la tabla de posiciones (en el puesto 14 y 11). Bournemouth ya están en mal estado (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1). Últimos partidos Arsenal juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1).
  • Bournemouth podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. Arsenal tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 9 head-to-head matches Bournemouth ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 7 partidos, y 8-22. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Bournemouth ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 6-8.

    Chelsea - S`hampton match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por uno de los líderes y los de afuera (en el puesto 4 y 17). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. En este partido, el Chelsea es el claro favorito.
    El pasado 17 head-to-head matches Chelsea ganó 11 partidos, dibujados 4 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 38-17. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Chelsea ganó 4 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 14-9.

    Wolverhampton - Man City match overview, prediction&tips

    Uno de los partidos más interesantes del juego del día. En el partido se encuentra en la parte superior de la tabla de comandos (en el puesto 6 y 3). Ahora ambos equipos están en buen estado.
  • Man City podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. En este partido, el Man City es el claro favorito.
    El pasado 6 head-to-head matches Wolverhampton ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 4-7. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Wolverhampton ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 2-3.

    Bournemouth - Arsenal match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match gespielt Teams aus Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 14 und 11). Heimmannschaft ist in schlechter Verfassung (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1). Neue Spiele Gastmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1).
  • Bournemouth Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. Arsenal haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 9 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 7 Spiele verloren und Ziele 8-22. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 6-8.

    Chelsea - S`hampton match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte einer der Führer und Außenseiter (Platz 4 und 17). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. In diesem Spiel ist Chelsea der klare Favorit.
    Letzte 17 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 11 Spiele, 4 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 38-17. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 4 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 14-9.

    Wolverhampton - Man City match overview, prediction&tips

    Eines der interessantesten Spiele des Tages spielen. Im Spiel gibt es Teams aus der Spitze der Tabelle (Platz 6 und 3). Nun sind beide Teams sind in guter Form.
  • Man City könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. In diesem Spiel ist Man City der klare Favorit.
    Letzte 6 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-7. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2-3.

    Bournemouth - Arsenal match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют команды из середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 14 и 11). Bournemouth сейчас в плохой форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1). Последние матчи Arsenal играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1).
  • У Arsenal могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. Arsenal будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Bournemouth выиграл 1, ничья 1, програл 7, разница голов 8-22. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Bournemouth выиграл 1, ничья 1, програл 2, разница голов 6-8.

    Chelsea - S`hampton match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют один из лидеров и аутсайдер (занимают места 4 и 17). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. В этом матче Chelsea является несомненным фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Chelsea выиграл 11, ничья 4, програл 2, разница голов 38-17. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Chelsea выиграл 4, ничья 3, програл 1, разница голов 14-9.

    Wolverhampton - Man City match overview, prediction&tips

    Один из наиболее интересных матчей игрового дня. В матче встречаются команды из верхней части таблицы (занимают места 6 и 3). Сейчас обе команды находятся в хорошей форме.
  • У Man City могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В этом матче Man City является несомненным фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Wolverhampton выиграл 2, ничья 1, програл 3, разница голов 4-7. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Wolverhampton выиграл 1, ничья 1, програл 1, разница голов 2-3.

    Bournemouth - Arsenal match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе отбора от средата на таблицата (класирана 14 и 11). Bournemouth е в лоша форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 1). Последните мачове Arsenal играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 1).
  • В Arsenal може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. Arsenal ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 9 главата до главата мачове Bournemouth спечели 1 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 7 мача и цели 8-22. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Bournemouth спечели 1 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 6-8.

    Chelsea - S`hampton match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач изигра един от лидерите и аутсайдерите (класирана 4 и 17). Двата отбора играят хаотично. В този мач, Chelsea е категоричен фаворит.
    Последните 17 главата до главата мачове Chelsea спечели 11 мача, равенство 4 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 38-17. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Chelsea спечели 4 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 14-9.

    Wolverhampton - Man City match overview, prediction&tips

    Един от най-интересните мачове на игра на ден. В играта има отбори от горната част на таблицата (класирана 6 и 3). Сега двата отбора са в добра форма.
  • В Wolverhampton може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В този мач, Man City е категоричен фаворит.
    Последните 6 главата до главата мачове Wolverhampton спечели 2 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 4-7. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Wolverhampton спечели 1 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 2-3.