Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Live streaming Leyton Orient - Newport County English League Two tv watch

Competition: Leyton Orient - Newport live
Leyton Orient - Newport County live stream
Leyton Orient - Newport County live stream
Mansfield - Bradford match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match will be held between outsider and one of leaders (ranked 20 and 5 in the zone Promotion to League Two (Play Offs)).
  • Mansfield has a very small chance of relegated (4%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Bradford has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of prom. playoffs (51%), has a chance of promoted (36%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Mansfield is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recent matches Bradford is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Bradford could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Mansfield won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.

    Crawley - Grimsby match overview, prediction&tips

  • Crawley has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Grimsby has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Crawley will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Crawley won 3 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 10-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Crawley won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 8-3.

    Stevenage - Plymouth match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match will be held between outsider and one of leaders (ranked 23 and 4 in the zone Promotion to League Two (Play Offs)).
  • Stevenage has a chance of relegated (19%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Plymouth has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (35%), has a good chance of promoted (65%), has a chance of win league (21%).
  • Recent matches Stevenage is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Plymouth is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Plymouth could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Plymouth is a favorite.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Stevenage won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 10-13.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Stevenage won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 4-3.

    Mansfield - Bradford match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por un extranjero y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 20 y 5). Mansfield ya están en mal estado (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1). Últimos partidos Bradford juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1).
  • Mansfield podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.
    El pasado 1 head-to-head matches Mansfield ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 0-2.

    Crawley - Grimsby match overview, prediction&tips

    Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. Crawley tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 7 head-to-head matches Crawley ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 10-6. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Crawley ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 8-3.

    Stevenage - Plymouth match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por un extranjero y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 23 y 4). Últimos partidos Stevenage juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). Plymouth en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 4).
  • Plymouth podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. En este partido, el Plymouth es el favorito.
    El pasado 8 head-to-head matches Stevenage ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 5 partidos, y 10-13. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Stevenage ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 4-3.

    Mansfield - Bradford match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte ein Außenseiter und ein Führer (Platz 20 und 5). Heimmannschaft ist in schlechter Verfassung (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1). Neue Spiele Gastmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1).
  • Bradford könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.
    Letzte 1 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 0-2.

    Crawley - Grimsby match overview, prediction&tips

    Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. Crawley haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 7 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 10-6. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 8-3.

    Stevenage - Plymouth match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte ein Außenseiter und ein Führer (Platz 23 und 4). Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). Gastmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 4).
  • Stevenage könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. In diesem Spiel ist Plymouth ein Favorit.
    Letzte 8 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 5 Spiele verloren und Ziele 10-13. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-3.

    Mansfield - Bradford match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют аутсайдер и один из лидеров (занимают места 20 и 5). Mansfield сейчас в плохой форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1). Последние матчи Bradford играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1).
  • У Mansfield может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Mansfield выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 0-2.

    Crawley - Grimsby match overview, prediction&tips

    Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. Crawley будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Crawley выиграл 3, ничья 3, програл 1, разница голов 10-6. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Crawley выиграл 3, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 8-3.

    Stevenage - Plymouth match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют аутсайдер и один из лидеров (занимают места 23 и 4). Последние матчи Stevenage играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). Plymouth в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 4).
  • У Stevenage могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В этом матче Plymouth является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Stevenage выиграл 3, ничья 0, програл 5, разница голов 10-13. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Stevenage выиграл 2, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 4-3.

    Mansfield - Bradford match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе аутсайдер и лидер (класирана 20 и 5). Mansfield е в лоша форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 1). Последните мачове Bradford играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 1).
  • В Mansfield може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.
    Последните 1 главата до главата мачове Mansfield спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 0-2.

    Crawley - Grimsby match overview, prediction&tips

    Двата отбора играят хаотично. Crawley ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 7 главата до главата мачове Crawley спечели 3 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 10-6. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Crawley спечели 3 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 8-3.

    Stevenage - Plymouth match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе аутсайдер и лидер (класирана 23 и 4). Последните мачове Stevenage играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). Plymouth в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 4).
  • В Stevenage може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. В този мач, Plymouth е фаворит.
    Последните 8 главата до главата мачове Stevenage спечели 3 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 5 мача и цели 10-13. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Stevenage спечели 2 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 4-3.